Friday, July 29, 2011

George Javier

On the way to had bonding of my  friend joy and his husband john, also a friend of mine  in InterContinental Hotel in Makati, we met George Javier at the lobby. I amaze because I heard to joy  this guy is one of the most underrated comedian in the Philippines  even though I don't know yet if who is he. I was happy because I met the artist of 1970's.


I"m proud to having this shut!
We were all laughing at the photo below, because joy ask john to come join George and  for this photo. John shook hand with George and said, "hi, yeah you're the brother of Jim Paredes of Apo Hiking Society. George replied, "uy salamat, ang gwapo ko, masabi nga kay Jim magkapatid kami". John, was of course pertaining to Danny Javier, but we were in a hurry, John interchanged Jim and Danny's name.


George "Dyords" Javier is an underrated comedian, he did several starring movies in the '80s, such as Tolongges, Stepanio and Tulume, Alyas Zorro. He is part of ANGFourgettables (with Isay Alvarez, Bimbo Cerrudo, and Pinky Marquez). He is also a singer, actor and a hip-hop artist. He is the brother of Danny Javier of Apo Hiking Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment