Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pampering with Diana Stalder and Masquerade party

As  a mom and a business woman, a lots of resposibility  everyday..Ill always give myself to pampering specially my face..and when I need to pamper myself specially to my face Diana Stalder is take care of my skin.
Last February 10, 2017, I tried the new product of dS it is a mask from spain.
All the Casmara facial masks contain algae and sea weeds+ other botanical extracts  specific  to the needs of the facial.


Here's the facilities at dS

Its pleasure to having me here by invited of my good friend Joy Mendiola of www.occasionsofjoy.
The services are:
Facial Care 
Whitening
Anti-aging 
Anti-acne 
Conturing
Lea the girl of dS who take care of my beautiful.
I felt comportable and relaxation
Vision; Be acknowledged ad a leading skin clinic in the country 
Mission: Provide customers with the leading skin cate treatments, quality products and excellent service. 
I feel fresh and beautiful. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment