Monday, March 21, 2011

The Blogger's Scrapbooking Free Session!

" FILSTAR DISTRIBUTORS CORPORATION" - Located at 11 Brixton St.,Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City 1606 Philippines. P.O. Box 12760 0CPO Tel. num. +63 2 6365051 F:+632 6343979 E: crcarpio@filstar.com.ph W: www.filstar.com.ph C: 6329275212802 Friends and Buyers We can Visit at this information.
I'm with Ms. Kathleen Mae Bautista the one Who handle the second project.  
Carmel Joan R. Carpio ( Marketing Officer)
Food from Mang Inasal. 
The Mommy's Blogger 
This is my  Project did. It's Very simple. but I really love to make a scrapbook,This is not my first time to attend of like this activity but of course I'm so enjoying while making this project with my best friends.They had Fun so much..and I wanna say Thank you to be part of this great and fabulous event... 
This is the final and group picture taking with all bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment