Sunday, November 6, 2016

Out Bound with my Loveones at North

The ocean's Angel is here!

And the Fairy in the Forest! 

My husband and I, tried to catches fish. Sad to say in one hour time we never cached even one.
We realized that it's difficult for those fishermen to catches fish in the sea. Its so hard
even though I grew up in province and I have my own fishing boat I'll never tried In that experience,  I realized that the kind of work  its really hard.
Nice to having you ladies! 

House of our very own Juan Luna. At Badoc town


Family is Love.

I love this a wonderful photo opp with my ex BF and now is my long time critics. And my contra "bida"in my life. But is a loving husband very responsible Father.

A simple happiness is together with the Friends.


My Family is my love. You are my inspiration.  Family is time.

Bonded is very important to us specially to you guys! 

This my sister in law, Rochelle she is very Generous lady and I would say Thank you sissy!

At manaog church!

Happiness is so much means to me! 
Missing my mom in law and sis in law thank you for being part of your circle family!

No comments:

Post a Comment