Sunday, February 12, 2017

Bubbleman of my Life

Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is my brand, specially for my daily needs in my business.Being a wiser businesswoman, I use Bubble Man Dishwashing liquid it is because, this is affordable and good quality.

This is great for my reffiling water station hundreds of hundreds container to wash everyday.
Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is a product of Mikewell World of Household Products Company that's available in local supermarkets nation wide. it is an eco- friendly, biodegradable product made from coconut-derived surfactant. It comes in tree (3) variants: Calamansi, Lemon and Antibac, and various Price are 270ml single P32.50 880ml single P70.00 270ml promo pack is P55.00 880ml promo packis  p130.00. It is safe and gentle on hand doesn't dry the skin; as their tagline says. Mabilis banlawan  banayad sa kamay 
Follow Carla Cusinera's beautiful and delicious cakes on Instagram
at https:// www.intagram.com 

Follow Bubbleman at Facebook page @BubblemanPH.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment