Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Love Your Relatives, Cavite Moments.

Last December 30, 2014, I and my Kids we visited my cousin at Lancsater Imus, Cavite. A long time ago we canot see each other.

 So many times she invited me to visit her in their house, but sad to say I can't make it because, I'm busy that's why I can't visit her. 
 We enjoyed the chikahan... sarap ng pakiramdam na magkikita kayo ng kamag anak mo! I'm happy with theme.
My three girls Taking a picture everywhere. Pati rin ako always on the Go pag dating sa picture.






Eventhough the ate's enjoyed the swing at the Play Ground,
Specially my baby boy.



And also I'm with my Fav Auntie, Auntie Dul, she's the Auntie of My better haft Moore. 
I had fun so much with her. taken was a New Year's Eve. 



No comments:

Post a Comment